Study in Canada
Most students studying for more than 6 months in Canada will need a Canadian Study Permit, as Canadian student visas are known. Students studying for 6 months or less do not need a Study Permit but will need to apply for one if they wish to extend their studies or begin another course after their initial studies end.

Canadian Study Permits allow full-time international students in Canada to work on or off campus for up to 20 hours per week.

From June 1st, 2014 Canadian Study Permit holders who meet the eligibility criteria have been allowed to work on or off campus without the need for a separate work permit.

Students who meet the following criteria may work for up to 20 hours per week during term time, and full-time during academic holidays:

Must have a valid Canadian Study Permit
Must be a full-time student
Must be studying at an authorized designated organization in Canada, such as a Canadian university, community college, collège d’enseignement général et professionnel (CEGEP), publicly funded trade or technical school, or a private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees.
Must be studying at the post-secondary level in Canada, or;
Must be studying towards a secondary-level vocational qualification, or a post-secondary level qualification in Quebec
Must be studying in a program that awards a degree, diploma, or certificate
Must be studying on a program that lasts for at least 6 months
Contact us for details:
[email protected]


Add Review & Rate

Be the first to review “Study in Canada (Islamabad)”