Trip to Mushkpuri
Join Traverse Pakistan for a one-day trip to Mushkpuri
Ticket Price: Rs 3600 from Islamabad
Book Here: https://traversepakistan.com/st_tour/day-trip-to-mushkpuri/
50% advance for reservation.
Bank: Faysal Bank
Title: TRAVERSE PAKISTAN
Account number: 3182355000000213
07:00 am: Departure from Islamabad
09:30 am: Arrival at Dunga Gali
10:00 am: Start of trek
12:30 pm: Arrival at Mushkpuri Top
04:00 pm: Reach Back to Dunga Gali
04:30 pm: Lunch at Dunga gali
07:00 pm: Departure for Islamabad
09:00 pm: Arrival at Islamabad
Good Quality Lunch
Basic first aid
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
Extra expenses due to landslidesroad blocks
Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
Any item not mentioned above >Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
Personal insurances of clients
Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
Anything Not mentioned in Services Included section
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Traverse Pakistan strictly follows these terms and conditions. You are supposed to read all of them before signing up a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts like un availability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11: Payment Policy:
1. 20% advance should be paid before the start of trip.
2. All payment should be handovered to organisers at the start of trip.
3: Amount more than 5 lac can be paid in two installments.
12: Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
5. 20% deduction charges for “Early booking discount” holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
13: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days.
14: Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
15: The Organizers reserves the right to use group photos for electronic/digital media.
16: Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17: The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline; without any refund.
18: Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu [email protected])